The Contract and Administrative Services Assistant is responsible for processing contracts, concurrent employment paperwork, audits, and various other duties to support Fiscal Services. The Contract and Administrative Services Assistant also assists in the implementation of programs, projects, education, training, and administrative tasks associated with Administrative Services activities by providing general office support and assistance in the management of human resources services.
Duties for this position include:
– Reviewing all professional services contracts and concurrent employment requests for completeness and accuracy
– Preparing correspondence related to contract disbursement
– Submitting and tracking concurrent employment requests for approval and coordinating with CJI staff concerning contracts received and those that are outstanding
– Preparing monthly reports of contract status and processes payments for contractors
– Entering purchase requisitions for contract instructors in the RazorBuy system
– Conducting Fiscal Services audits and presenting findings to the Assistant Director for Fiscal Services
– Providing assistance with human resource activities to include employment applicant processing, driving record checks, criminal history record checks, address database verification, staff development reporting, tuition discount reporting, employee disclosure reporting, course file audits, and new hire orientation
– Assisting with recruitment efforts for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary employees
For more information about this position, visit us online.