This course is for law enforcement investigators and narcotic officers. Attendees will learn advanced surveillance techniques and effective, yet safe methods to conduct all types of undercover operations. Instructors will cover how to plan and conduct operations to enhance safety. The curriculum includes street level conspiracy investigations, undercover operations, reversal operations, money flashes, and consensual encounters.
Participants will learn strategies to lessen the risk of being robbed and successfully survive a robbery in the event one occurs. Instructors are longtime narcotics officers who teach based on their experiences.
- Safely and effectively plan and execute a narcotics operation
- Communicating effectively with undercover officers / confidential source during operations
- Safe and effective options for an undercover officer during an operation
- Knock & Talk Investigations
- Advanced Surveillance
- Advanced U/C Narcotics Tactics
- Reversals / Money Flash / Buy Bust / Conspiracy Investigations – with Practical Exercises
- Case review of videos of actual undercover operations