There are many stakeholders within each community that could be engaged as a Partner Organization. These organizations may include a group or agency, with interests aligned with this effort, to safeguard a child from trauma and/or provide intervention services for abused or neglected children.
For the purposes of this program, the following have been identified as CORE Partner Organizations all of which must be in agreement to fully participate in this effort for the Maltreatment & DEC Accreditation process within each county:
1. Local Law Enforcement Agencies
2. Department of Human Services – DCFS Office
3. Community Corrections Office
4. School District officials
5. Arkansas State Police – CACD